In March of 1921 President Woodrow Wilson and his wife Edith left the White House at the conclusion of his second term and moved into a home on S Street near Embassy Row in Washington, D.C. Operated by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Woodrow Wilson House is now a museum. Frank Aucella gave a tour of the 28-room home and discussed the life and presidency of Woodrow Wilson. This is part one of a two-part program. In this portion the lower floors of the home were toured.